With this Privacy Notice, we wish to inform all website visitors (‘you’) what personal information we collect when you come to this website, as well as how we use and process this information. This Privacy Notice applies only on the processing of personal data gathered on this website and not to data processing that occurs on other websites.
Types of personal data we collect
When you visit our website we may process two types of personal data concerning you:
- Your electronic identification data and the information about your interaction with our partnered websites. Electronic identification data includes the time and date of access to our website, your IP address and browser that you used to access our website, operating system you are currently using, unique device identifiers and information about your mobile network.
- Your interaction with our partnered websites includes information about whether you visit, register or participate in gaming activities on any of the websites of our partners. It is important to note that we are processing this information on an aggregated level and it cannot be traced back to you.
The lawful basis for processing of your personal data
The processing of your personal data serves the legitimate interest of improving our products and services for the purpose of:
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns that are implemented on our website
- Enhancing your overall user experience
- Developing content on our website
- Securing and maintaining website functionality
- Preventing any potential threats
- Calculating our revenue
- Website analytics and statistics
It is of great importance that we keep your data secure and this is something that we are firmly committed to. We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against accidental or unlawful loss, theft, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, access or use and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
Furthermore, to make sure that your data is well protected, we control who has access to your personal data. Only authorised and appropriately trained staff can access your personal data to fulfill their work obligations.
Third party recipients
Your personal data may be shared with entities who help us provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, development, marketing). Out of necessity, they will process your personal data to perform tasks we delegate to them. They are involved in processing activities according to relevant data protection agreements which are tailored to secure your data. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and no transfer of your personal data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of your personal data.
When and if obliged to do so, we may share your data with public authorities and law enforcement bodies.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
It is possible that this Notice will be modified or updated in the future.
The update may contain essential or minor modifications. Essential modifications may affect your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data (e.g. if we develop a new purpose of processing and install new service to our website). On the other hand, minor modifications may occur when we have to make grammatical corrections or linguistic changes, but these will have no impact on your rights and obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
If essential modifications occur, you will be properly notified in advance, so that you can take the time to review the changes before the updates are enforced.
This Privacy Notice is valid from the 1st of September 2022.